Only because you are cutting down on meats and eggs from your nutritional diet doesn’t mean you are restricted to a life of feeding bean sprouts and bland lettuce in your meal.
However, there are variety of protein rich vegan recipes
approved foods. And, if this recipes are prepared correctly then this can be as delicious as any juicy or cheesy omelet.
So, in this blog we will provide you the
awesome muscle building recipes prepared by top plant based dietician.
And one more thing, this muscle building recipes is not only for those bodybuilders who have newly switched to the vegan lifestyle, but also for them who have been living this lifestyle for a while with a desire of getting some new ideas about vegan diet to
enhance muscle mass.
However, if you really want to incorporate with vegetables in your diet. Then believe me, this recipes will surely not disappoint you.
So, are you ready for
mouth-watering vegan recipes for muscle building?
Then let’s start…
Here’s top 11 Awesome Muscle Building Vegan Recipes 1. High Protein Breakfast Shake (By Andy Bellatti) 1 person To serve: Ingredients used: Unsweetened non- dairy milk – 1 cup Frozen sliced banana – 1 Piece [Remember you are preparing high protein shake, so always choose soymilk] Peanut butter (powdered) – 2 tablespoons Hemp seeds – 2 tablespoons Maca powder – 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds – 1 tablespoon Protein Powder (vegan) – 1 scoop Steps to prepare: Place all the above mentioned ingredients in the juicer. Blend until it get smooth. 2. Tofu Scramble (By Vandana Sheth) 2 person To serve: Ingredients used: Chopped Onion – ¼ Cup Chopped red bell peppers – 1 Cup Chopped green bell peppers – 1 Cup Olive oil – 1 Teaspoon Spinach – 1 Cup Crumbled ounces tofu – 12 to 14 pieces Salt – As per taste Steps to Cook: Put oil in a pan and heat it. After that, add peppers and onions. Sauté the vegetables until it get softened. Add crumbled tofu, spinach, pepper and salt. On medium heat, cook it for a few minutes. Now, it is ready to serve.
3. Red pepper & Chickpea Salad (By Kylee Fournier) 8 to 10 people To serve: Ingredients used: Chickpeas (salt free, drained and rinsed) – 1 15oz Cans Lemon juice – 1 lemon Himalayan salt – A pinch of Fresh ground pepper – A pinch of Finely diced red peppers – 3 peppers Chopped leaf parsley (pprox.. ½ bunch) – 1 Cup Chopped Cilantro (pprox.. 1 bunch) Minced garlic (as per preference) – 1 to 3 gloves Whole wheat pita (as per starving) Steps to Cook: Mix all the ingredients together in the larger bowl. Cover the bowl and chill it for at least 2 hours. Wait till the flavors come together. Once get chilled for 2 hours, take out form fridge. Spoon this mixture into whole wheat pita. And now it is ready to serve.
4. Southwestern Quinoa Power bowl (By Vandana Sheth) 1 person To serve: Ingredients used: Cooked Quinoa – ½ Cup Diced tomato – 1 tomato Cooked black beans – ½ Cup Firm tofu – 6 oz. Greens (as per choice) – 2 cups Chopped bell peppers – ½ Cup Chopped cilantro – ¼ Cup Green Onions – ¼ Cup Salt and pepper – As per taste Steps to Cook: Put quinoa, beans and all veggies in a bowl. Toss using lime juice. Add salt, pepper as per your taste.
5. Tofu Salad lettuce Wraps (By Kylee Fournier) 4 to 6 Lettuce wraps To serve: Ingredients used: For the dressing:- Vegan Mayo – 1/3 Cup Cumin – ¼ teaspoon Turmeric – ¼ teaspoon Apple cider vinegar – ½ teaspoon Relish – 1/3 Cup Salt and Pepper – As per taste For the Salad:- Tofu crumbled and drained (minimal 15 min) – 10 ounces extra firm Celery Stalks (sliced and finely chopped) – 3 Red Onion – ¼th onion For the Wraps:-
Iceberg lettuce leaves – 4 to 6
Steps to Prepare: Toss all the dressing and salad ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon the mixture onto lettuce leaves. And serve chilled.
6. Tempeh Joes (By Andy Bellatti) 4 person To serve: Ingredients used: Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon Chopped onions – ¾ Cups 8 oz. package tempeh (of any variety) – 1 packet Canned and rinsed chickpeas (Low- sodium) – 1 Cup Minced garlic – 4 cloves Chopped green peppers – 1 Cup Cut tomatoes (prefer with jalapeno peppers) – 1 Can (diced or petite) Chili powder – 2 teaspoons Paprika – ½ teaspoon Cumin – ¼ teaspoon Whole Grain buns – 4 Steps to Cook: Place chickpeas in a bowl and smash them. Cut tempeh into thick slices and steam it for approx. 15 minutes. Or stir fry it by using 1 teaspoon olive oil for at least 10 minutes. Once tempeh get fried or steamed, then cut it into small pieces. Heat a tablespoon of oil in pan. Add onions, garlic and stir it frequently till get lightly browned. Add peppers, chickpeas and tempeh. Cook it on medium heat for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and paprika. And again increase the flame and cook it for 5 minutes. Put tempeh Joe mixture on the buns. Now, it is ready to serve.
7. Vegan Chili (By Vandana Sheth) 1 person To serve: Ingredients used: Olive Oil – 1 Teaspoon Chopped Onion – 1 small onion Kidney canned and rinsed beans – 1 Cup Canned and rinsed back beans – 1 Cup Defrosted or frozen Corn – ½ Cup Garlic Powder – 1 Teaspoon Cumin – 1 to 2 teaspoon Chili powder – 2 Tablespoon 8-16 oz. diced and crashed tomatoes – 1 Steps to Cook: Heat oil in a pan. Add onions, sauté until get softened for at least 5 minutes. Add all the other remaining ingredients to it. Cover the pan and then cook it for minimum 15 to 20 minutes. Now it is ready to feed.
8. Seitan Stir-Fry (By Andy Bellatti) 2 person To serve: Ingredients used: Diced green pepper – 1 small pepper Diced garlic – 3 gloves Diced orange pepper – 1 small pepper Olive oil (extra virgin) – 1 tablespoon White wave seitan (bite- size) chunks – 1 Container Paprika powder – as per taste Avocado – 1 Cooked quinoa – 2 Cups Pepper – As per taste Salt (optional) – to taste Steps to Cook: Heat oil at medium heat in a medium sized pan. Toss the diced garlic in it and stir it frequently. Once garlic became golden in color, add diced peppers. Increase the heat and cooked it for at least 5 minutes. Now, add seitan chunks and again stir it frequently. Add pepper and paprika powder as per taste. Stir for 2 minutes and again lower the heat to medium to cook it for 5 minutes. Remove it from the heat. Cut ripe avocado into fine slices and place scoopful quinoa in the serving bowl. Do the topping with seitan (stir fry) and avocado slices. Now it ready to serve.
9. High Protein Pasta (By Vandana Sheth) 1 person To serve: Ingredients used: Marinara sauce Olive oil Black bean pasta / chickpea pasta – 4 oz. Steps to Cook: Boil pasta according to prescribed prescription on packet. Drain pasta, add it to pan. Add oil & sauce to pan. Toss until it get combined. Add salt and pepper as per your taste. Hot yummy pasta is ready to serve.
10. Hemp Energy Balls (By Kylee Fournier) Minimal 18 balls To serve: Ingredients used: Oats – 1 Cup Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened) – ¼ Cup Hemp seeds (extra for roll balls) – ¼ Cup Maple syrup – ¼ Cup Peanut / almond butter – ½ Cup Dark chocolate chips (vegan) – ¼ Cup (optional) Steps to Cook: Stir all the dry ingredients together. Once all the ingredients get combined, add butter, chocolate and maple syrup. And mix it well together. Use an ice- cream scoop with the mixture and try to roll them with your palm. After rolling, coat it using hemp seeds all around. Place the roll in a container and put it to refrigerator. Once it get chilled, it is ready to feed.
11. Sweet Vegan Spread (By Kylee Fournier) 2 to 4 person To serve: Ingredients used: Nut butter of your choice – 2 tablespoons Molasses – 1 tablespoon Maple syrup – ½ tablespoon Hemp seeds – 2 to 3 tablespoons Whole wheat bread / Rice cakes – Vegan Sliced banana (optional) Steps to Cook: Use a bowl to mix molasses, maple syrup and nut butter until it get well combined. Spread the mixture upon rice cakes or on toast. Topped it with using banana slices and hemp seeds. Now, sweet vegan spreads is ready to eat.
So, this was all about the top 11 awesome muscle building vegan recipes. The above mentioned foods contain high protein and fiber that will surely help you in getting shredded muscles and body.
So what are you waiting for…
Try these awesome muscle building recipes that will make your meal plan
healthy, tasty, yummy and even more delicious. Related Posts
Don’t miss our latest updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/biggandripped/